THE PORSCHE APPROVED COLLISION CENTER
Why should you demand repairs by a Porsche Authorized Collision Repair Facility?
The Porsche Principal – “Intelligent Performance”.
- Porsche Approved Collision Repair Facilities are trained, certified and annually audited for recertification by Porsche Cars of America.
- Protect your investment and insure the safety, quality and performance of your Porsche is restored factory specifications.
- The program encompasses a network of factory-approved collision facilities, each trained and equipped to provide collision services that match the quality of your Porsche automobile.
- Assuring Porsche’s high standards of performance and quality requires skilled and trained professionals who adhere strictly to Porsche restoration procedures. Porsche Approved Collision Centers commit to these procedures.
- Porsche Approved Collision Centers are required to use genuine Porsche parts.
- Equipment that has been tested and approved by Porsche Cars of North America are required by every Porsche Approved Collision Centers.
- Porsche Approved Collision Centers are continuously supported and monitored by factory technical personnel.
- Porsche Certified Technicians are required to continuing education to keep up with new technology and procedures.
- European Collision Centers lifetime warranty on all repairs and workmanship.